Ladybird lucky charm tinker
- Red or orange paper square
- Black peg
Making ladybird lucky charms yourself - That's how it works:
- Halve the paper square diagonally. Cut along this line. 2 triangles are formed.
- The open side of the paper should point to you. Take a triangle. Fold this one in half again and unfold it again. The long side points down. Now take one corner each and fold it to the center line. A tip is created.
- Now fold the closed end upwards.
- Turn the ladybird over (the closed side now points upwards). Fold the left and the right corner to the center line.
- Now flap the wing tips of the beetle inwards.
- Cut the lower tip of the beetle round.
- The only thing missing is to paint a black face on the beetle and of course the lucky points - ready is your ladybird.
Making cloverleaf talismans
- Green paper (square)
Make your own cloverleaf lucky charm - That's how it works:
- Fold the paper horizontally and vertically. The result is a smaller square with four layers (the closed sides point down)
- Now paint a heart on the surface, the closed edges form the tip
- Cut out the curves of the heart and open the paper
- Already you have a four-leaf clover. Who would like, can decorate this gladly still
Making toadstool lucky charms
- Red paper
- white paper
- white pencil
Making your own toadstool lucky charm - That's how it works:
- For the mushroom head cut a red circle out of the paper. Mark the center
- Cutting edge from one side to the marked center
- Now overlap the two sides and glue them together - a small roof is created
- Paint white dots on the mushroom head
- Make a witch staircase out of white paper for the foot of the mushroom
- Stick the mushroom head on the foot
- And your lucky dog is ready
Making piggy talismans
- Pink clay paper
- black felt-tipped pen
Making your own lucky piggy charms - that's the way to do it:
- Cut 5 strips from the clay paper. One of the stripes should be slightly thicker than the others (it forms the body of the piglet). The others form the piggy's arms and legs. You can be a little smaller.
- Cut the stripes in half again and form 5 witches'; stairs.
- Stick the arms and legs to the larger body.
- Cut a pig's face out of the clay paper, glue the pig's face to the body and give it a nice face.
- Ready is your lucky piggy